Seminars are being held in Queensland centres to brief businesses who want to test their eligibility as suppliers to the Australia Defence Force.
Townsville is the first off the block in February.
The seminars are designed to provide businesses with an introduction to working in the defence sector, discover what businesses need to know in order to deal directly with defence or access prime contractor supply chains.
They’re being presented by Mick Fairweather an independent director in Queensland, a business management and training consultant, a Major General in the Australian Army Reserve and currently working with the defence industry.
You will learn:
- How the defence sector works
- What the difference between capability and non-material procurement means for suppliers
- How key agencies in the defence sector engage with industry and what they do
- How to engage with prime contractors and defence
- Where you can go to develop your business’ capabilities to work in defence
- How to decide if the defence industry is for you?
Places are limited so book early to reserve your seat for the following sessions: