Rockhampton Regional Council is hosting its annual supplier forum this month for local businesses wishing to win work with the council.
The forum is an opportunity for suppliers to gain an understanding of:
- Upcoming tender opportunities
- Navigating the tender document
- How tenders are evaluated and awarded
- Hints to improve tender submissions
- Council’s WHS Requirements
- Overview of Local Buy
Date: Thursday, 28 November 2019
Time: Morning Session | 7am – 8am
Afternoon Session | 4pm – 5pm
Location: Walter Reid Cultural Centre Auditorium , Cnr. Derby and East Streets, Rockhampton
RSVP: Register to attend a session at http://rockhamptontickets.com.au/ Note: It is recommended that a maximum of two employees from each interested supplier attend.