Queensland companies have secured more than $157 million worth of business as part of the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing (TSRC), according to the Industry Capability Network.
Nexus Delivery has used the ICN Gateway as part of its procurement process for the $1.6 billion project.
“The TSRC will continue to deliver significant economic benefits for the region and will support local employment and the local supply chain across the life of the project,”
ICN consultant Abhiney Arora said.
About 50 Queensland businesses have been awarded contracts, including:
- Pitt & Sherry & HDR: design works for temporary long-term construction traffic guidance scheme,
- Enwise Electrical: supply and maintain ice machines,
- Ecosure: fauna spotter and catcher services,
- SIMTARS: provision of air quality monitoring services,
- ARG Trees: clear and grub contract for East, Central and West sections of the project,
- Roadnet: road safety audits,
- Time Lapse: photography services,
- Dream N Clean: site cleaning,
- Challenger Knight Services: site security (roaming),
- The go2 People & Telum Civil: supply of labour hire,
- JJ Richards & Sons: waste management (waste bins/skips) contract,
- Major Training Group & Downs Group Training: training and development services.
For the project’s ICN Gateway click here