A position is being created for master planning of Queensland schools and educational institutions.
The role covers the whole state.
The opportunity has come form the Department of Education and Training which is seeking offers from suitably qualified and experienced Consultants to form a Standing Offer Arrangement (SOA) for the provision of professional services.
The opportunity closes on Monday 7 August.
Objectives applicable for each individual project conducted under DET86684 SOA include the following:
• Planning that provides short, medium and long term vision for existing and new school sites;
• Planning efficiency that will achieve Value for Money outcomes without compromising service provision;
• Master Planning that is sympathetic with the existing school buildings/environment;
• The possible use of adjoining facilities and services to existing sites;
• The planning of facilities that respond to the service needs and priorities on site, and which are flexible so as to respond to changing future needs.
For detailed information on the specific services sought under this tender, please review the Invitation to Offer documentation and relevant attachments.
How offers are to be submitted
Offerors are required to submit one hard copy original and three (3) copies of the offer. Offers are also to be accompanied by one (1) soft copy (CD/DVD/USB), compatible with Microsoft Office 2003 or Adobe PDF.
The following information MUST be identified on the front of the sealed envelope:
Private and Confidential
DET86684 SOA – for the engagement of Master Planning Consultants
No. of Packages
Closing Date: 2:pm (QLD time), Wednesday 2nd August, 2017
Attention: The Procurement Delegate
Department of Education and Training
and addressed to:
Queensland Government Tender Box
Decipha Pty Ltd
GPO Box 2482 (or if by hand 2 Duncan Street, West End Q 4101)
BRISBANE, QLD, 4001