CPB Contractors will host ‘town hall’ forums in North Queensland this month for businesses interested in tendering design-related services for an $800 million Defence project at Greenvale.
The CIMIC business has been selected by the Defence Department to deliver the development phase of the Australia-Singapore Military Training Initiative (ASMTI) facilities project in North Queensland.
CPB Contractors has also been named as the preferred contractor to manage the second phase of the project, commencing mid-2022.
The December ‘town hall’ sessions in Townsville and Charters Towers are aimed at providing essential information on the following topics:
- Project overview
- Design disciplines and investigation services required
- CPB’s team and approach to managing the design
- Design program
- Tender process and assessment criteria
Further meetings for design services business are planned to occur early in the new year in other NQ regional centres.
Meetings for the construction supply chain will commence from March 2021.
December ASMTI briefings:
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 5:30pm – Charters Towers Golf Club, 20 Dalrymple Rd, Charters Towers
- Thursday, December 10, 2020, 5:30pm – Mercure Inn, 166 Woolcock St, Townsville
Interested businesses should register at ASMTI.Greenvale@cpbcon.com.au