The Queensland Department of Building and Asset services has a series of open building tenders across the state, specifically for accommodation.
- Tenders close on 8 August 2017 at 2pm for the construction of 16 one-bedroom apartments in the Toowoomba suburb of Rangeville. For further details click here.
- In Brisbane the government is building eight one-bedroom units at 9 Bailey Rd, Deception Bay with tenders closing on 1 August, 2017. For further details click here.
- They’re building another 14 one-bedroom apartments in the Townsville suburb of Aitkenvale. Tenders close Friday 28 July. Click here for further details.
- In the far central west of the state, tenders have been called to build a new four-bedroom house at 60 Chirnside St in Winton. Tenders close on 3 August 2017. Talk to Anong Jones for more details.
- A bit further east along the Flinders Highway in Richmond tenders are called to build four two-bedroom and two three-bedroom apartments at 73 Simpson St. Tenders close on 3 August, 2017. Again, talk to Anong Jones (above) for details.
- In neighbouring Hughenden tenders close on 3 August 2017 for the construction of two two-bedroom units and one three-bedroom unit in Betts St. Click here for more details.
To apply for this tender you need to be prequalified and eligible for this tender. To check you eligibility you will need to login to the system.
If you are prequalified and don’t have a login and password please contact the project contact officer whose contact details are listed below
For more information on the Queensland Government’s Prequalification (PQC) System for Building industry consultants and contractors, including application processes and associated forms, go to the Department of Housing and Public Works Division Web Site at www.hpw.qld.gov.au/construction/PrequalificationBuildingSuppliers/Pages/Default.aspx