Major Project Enterprise Evening
Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE) in partnership with Western Downs Regional Council are hosting a Major Project Enterprise Evening in Chinchilla on April 18. A number of industry site tours are also planned for the following morning, April 19, to give attendees an up-close look at some of the projects.
For more information or to purchase tickets please visit www.TSBE.com.au/events
Speaker Details on Day 1, Wednesday April 18 – Enterprise Evening
- Cr Paul McVeigh – Mayor, Western Downs Regional Council
- Rhys Turner – Queensland Director, APPEA
- Chris Way – Chief Executive Officer, Bridgeport Energy Limited
- Darren Stevenson – Project Director for Queensland Assets, Senex Energy
- Andrew Snars – Maranoa Regional Manager, GLNG Upstream Operations, Santos
- Timothy Knill – Construction Project Manager, AGL Energy Ltd
- Peter Dewhurst – National Manager LNG Sales, Elgas
- Tim Magoffin – CEO, Techserve
Site tours on Day 2, Thursday 19 April from 9am to approx. 12pm:
Option 1 – Talinga Water Treatment Facility
A water treatment facility that is part of Australia Pacific LNG’s coal seam gas (CSG) to liquefied natural gas (LNG) export project. This piece of infrastructure uses hi-tech equipment and latest processes to treat CSG water to make it available for traditional irrigation and alternate uses.
Option 2 – BOC Micro LNG plant*
Queensland’s first micro LNG plant near Miles to supply industry with a cleaner alternative fuel. The plant produces up to 50 tonnes of LNG per day into the domestic market, which is the equivalent of 70,000 litres of conventional diesel. BOC and Elgas will discuss that not only is the fuel used for the transport industry, but the LNG fuel is trucked from a network of refuelling stations to a diverse range of customers and has application in off-grid power solutions.
||Chinchilla Cultural Centre 68-86 Heeney St, Chinchilla
||5.30pm Wednesday, 18 April - 12pm Thursday, 19 April